Thursday, 20 January 2011

Wedding Bells!

Hi everyone, I think winter has returned it has been very cold here today Brrr! For todays card I have used another of my new Lili of the Valley stamps. I am entering this one into the following challenges:


I have made the flowers using my new MFT Rolled Rose Die. I have used felt because for some reason I just can't get it to work with paper or card, I think I roll it up ok but then I can't get it to stick together. I have tried Glue Dots, Double Sided tape & Pinflair Gel but nothing seems to work! If anyone can tell me where I am going wrong I would be extremely grateful!!


Stamp: Lili of the Valley - Mr & Mrs
Papers: Bits and bobs from my stash
Medium: Promarkers - Black, Cool Grey 1 & 4, Ivory, Blush, Tan, Cinnamon, Vanilla, Cardinal Red & Pear Green
Embellishments: MFT Rolled Rose Die & felt, Inkadinkado sentiments
Tools: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Swirls

Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Helen. I'm sorry I cant help you, but your roses are fantastic.Gorgeous deep red.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Helen! Lovely image and beautiful colour combo! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenges and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Helen! Hope you are having a great weekend!

    What a great card - brilliant colours and embossing!

    I can help! Funny enough, I made some felt flowers just yesterday - great minds, huh! I had the same issue but I've found using a wet glue works - I used glossy accents because it dries clear but also PVC glue works fine if you're careful not to put too much on! Let me know if that doesn't work!

    Mary J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Should have said that I put the wet blue on the end circle bit and then hold it down for 30 seconds with my thumb and finger - hope that makes sense!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie a gorgeous creation i love the colours, the papers are fab too, big hugs love pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous work. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very classy and elegant, thank you for playing along with us at the LOTV challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, they make my day!
Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...