Sunday, 15 April 2012

Ready Teddy Go Sketch Reminder!

Hi everyone, I am here to remind you all that you still have plenty of time to enter this month's 

Ready Teddy Go Challenge!

All you have to do is get out those Teddy images which I am sure you all have hiding in your stash and follow this fabulous sketch:


For the chance to win this super goody bag from




Now here is my second take on the sketch....



.....I have chosen this great Teddy Bo image to show you how this sketch works just as well for boys as it does for girls! (see my girl version here!)

I flipped the sketch this time to fit with the image. I can't remember who the papers were by, sorry but I coloured the image with Copics and used my Star nesties for the embellies, along with a cropped Craftwork Cards sentiment. I also added some faux stitching holes using an EK Success Cutter Bee bug.


So please do come and join in with us at Ready Teddy Go, looking forward to seeing your creations!

Thanks for looking!

20 comments:

  1. Hi! this is really sweet Helen,love your colours and colouring-the stars are great too.Have a lovely Sunday,hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch Helen. You can't go wrong with Teddy Bo.
    Have a good day.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Helen, adorable bear and great papers.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning, love the use of the Teddy Bo image....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen

    Great card - love the image and it looks great with those colours too.

    Be back to see you soon.

    Toodle pip.

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful Helen...love this cute image and fab dp's too hun ;o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Helen, love the black mat and this cute little teddy with his beanie cap...adorable :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!! Another perfect card Helen.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Helen! I love the papers and Teddy Bo is coloured beautifully. I must look out a teddy stamp to join in :) Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous boys card Helen, I love the cute bear and great papers n colours too :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great boys card Helen...what a fabulous image and perfectly coloured too.
    Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really a good sketch and I love what you have done with it. I will get me some Teddy Bo images if it is the last thing I do!!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Helen this is so fabulous, love it.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab creation, love the colours & the image is fab!
    hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi sweetie this is just fabulous, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Helen - another fab card from you using this lovely sketch! Love the clean lines of your card and the DP goes perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Helen i love it, its awesome sweetie..great colours & so love these Teddy Bo images...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card Helen :o) Cute image, fab papers and love how you've used the sketch. Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Helen

    This is gorgeous.

    I love it very much!

    Great image, fabby use of the sketch and beautiful colour combo. What more could you want?!?!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Helen, another gorgeous card! Love the Teddy Bo and the way you've cropped the sentiment, will have to file that technique away for future use (if that's ok?).

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, they make my day!
Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...