Saturday, 7 December 2013

A Gem Of A Bear!

Morning everyone, it's challenge time at


 We have a nice and easy "Anything Goes" theme for you and this challenge will last for a whole "month" so no excuses for not joining in, LOL!

For my creation I had a go at making a shadow box card using my trusty Cameo and this super cute Pink Gem Designs image - Bella With Candy.


I coloured her with Copics and Glamour Dust, isn't she adorable! I created the background using a Cuttlebug Snow embossing folder and a Memory Box die. The sentiment is by Craftwork Cards. I finished off with a Memory Box bow die.


Looking forward to seeing all your fab creations!

I would like to enter this into


Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

  1. A stunning card Helen! I am really into shadow box cards at the mo - have two for DT next week. Didn't realise you could do them on the Cameo! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Helen. Adorable image, I love the colours and the scene you have created with the dies and embossing looks fabulous.
    I hope you have a good weekend
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,love the fab image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Helen....love your coloring and dies....

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunner!!! Love the design and fabulous snowy colours.
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous Helen..fabulous colouring on your sweet Bear and love the design and fabulous background..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card and beautiful image

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww this is really sweet Helen! Bella is adorable and you've coloured her beautifully! I love the landscape background and the pretty corner bow… it's a fab design ! :-)
    Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design for our Festive Challenge this week!
    Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh oh oh I loooove this adorable card!!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at MIM!

    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!

    Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Helen this is amazing sweetie.....love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi sweetie, brilliant creation, love the colours hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, they make my day!
Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...