Sunday, 15 December 2013

Polar Fun!

Morning everyone, I am here with a quick reminder of the current challenge over at


There is still plenty of time to enter and the theme is "Contemporary Christmas"

We are offering this fabulous prize to the lucky winner!


But remember your creation must include a BEAR to qualify!


I used this gorgeous image from Digistamp Boutique - Cute Polar Bear and Friend. I coloured them with Copics then embossed over the image with my Snow embossing folder and added some Glamour Dust. The papers are from Carta Bella - Winter Fun. The sentiment is by Craftwork Cards and I used a Marianne Design die for the Icicles.

Looking forward to seeing your fab makes at RTG!

I would like to enter this into


Thanks for looking!

15 comments:

  1. "Stunning card".... as always! and you use the most beautiful elements have a lovely Christmas and all the best for the New year xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute and I love the embossed snow it's so effective, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Helen. Hugs Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous as always hun....:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Helen, I love the cute image and the embossing looks so effective. Beautiful colours too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just so cute Helen, love the snow embossing.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, love the icicles x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Helen, that image is so adorable.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like this clean and fresh card Helen. The embossing is a great touch x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning sweetie this is gorgeous I love the colours, fabulous creation hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aaah what a sweetie, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Helen, I absolutely adore this card (I LOVE snowmen - they're my favorite)! Beautiful coloring and I love the icicle border.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable image and a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, they make my day!
Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...