Friday, 13 December 2013

Stocking Kitty!

Hi back again with this cute little kitty from Meljens Designs that I just couldn't resist!


I coloured her with Copics and paper pieced her stocking using Contemporary Christmas digi papers from Cupcake Cards and Crafts. The sentiment is from Craftwork Cards and I added some Glamour dust. The bow is a Memory Box die I trimmed down to fit!

I would like to enter this into


Right then I must dash now and get to work before I'm late! Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

  1. Good morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card Helen! I love the image and the cute bow die cut! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww such a cutie and coloured so beautifully. I love the papers too.
    I hope you have a good weekend
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous...fab image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Helen - this is so very sweet and perfect for Christmas. Yes - I would love to see a kitten in my stocking.
    Happy Holidays kid!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh Helen, this is so cute! It looks like the papers were made for this image. I also love how you 'hung' the stocking with the flourish and gem... very cute and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww..he is just so cute Helen.Fabulous colouring and love the bow and the blues..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card! Love how you've used the memory box die, I'll have to try that :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is absolutely gorgeous...fabulous image and layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable Helen! Love the pussy cat image and fab CAS design! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a cute creation! Thanks for playing at PTW and I wish you all the best for the festive season! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, they make my day!
Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...