Saturday, 26 April 2014

Birthday Bear!

Morning everyone, it's time for a new challenge over at


and the theme is "Cute & Cuddly" so we would like to see all those cute and cuddly images.

For my card I have used Pink Gem Designs - Birthday Barclay. You can't get more cuddly than a bear!


I coloured him with Copics and the paper are form a First Edition paper pad. I cut out the scalloped frame and flowers using my Cameo and the sentiment is by Craftwork Cards. I added my usual faux stitching to finish.

I do hope you can come and join us at A Gem Of A Challenge, look forward to seeing your creations.

Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, lovely card! I love the soft shades. Hope you are well. Trish x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Helen, adorable image coloured so beautifully. I love the papers and pretty flowers too.
    I hope you are having a good weekend.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorable card Helen and a fab colour too. Hugs. Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another adorable make, Helen! And totally love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful,lovely image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous Helen love the cute bear and pretty colours
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet, Helen! What a wonderful job of coloring you did and what a beautiful layout for Barclay!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card Helen - such a cute bear!!!
    Super pretty DP's and fabulous flowers.
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww! now this is CUTE Helen, love it!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is an adorable card Helen, such a cute image and pretty colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous little Bear Helen..fabulous colouring and love the purple..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute image and I love the gorgeous lavender!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, they make my day!
Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...