Sunday, 27 April 2014

Find Joy Everyday!

Hi everyone, hope you are all having a great weekend! I started off well today and got a couple of cards done but then I had one that just wouldn't go right! So after lots of huffing and puffing I gave up and decided to make something bright and sunny to cheer me up. This weeks Freshly Made Sketch gave me just the inspiration I needed...

...and I used another old Birdie Brown image too!


I have to confess I did cheat a little as the banner should be on top of the circle not underneath but it just didn't work that way!
I coloured the image with Copics and the sentiment is also from Birdie Brown. As I said previously her store has now unfortunately closed. I cut out the shapes using my Cameo and matted everything with Kraft card.


Thanks for looking and apologies if I have not popped by for a while but I am still playing catch up after being poorly but I am much better now. I would also like to welcome my new followers!


15 comments:

  1. Love it Helen, fab design and what a lovely image.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh what a joyful card Helen! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Helen, such a lovely joyful image and a great way to use the sketch.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cheered me up for a Monday morning - great design and image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous, love your creation, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't see cheating here...this is fantastic! I love the coloring and your sunshine panel!! The kraft border is perfect and makes everything POP!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this!!! The sun cut out behind the stamped image is a wow!! Perfect for the sketch. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this, Helen! The cut-out sun is a perfect complement to the focal image. Glad to hear you're doing better. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this beautiful bright card Helen.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now is this cute or is this cute! Such a cheery happy card Helen and I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a darling design Helen.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad you're feeling better, Helen! I don't think your card is a cheat; you just made the design your own! And, wowza, do I love it ~ a double sunny card!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Helen

    Pleased you are feeling on the road to recovery!

    Loving your bright and beautiful card. It is sure to put a smile on anyone's face.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, they make my day!
Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...