Thursday, 24 April 2014

Friends!

Hi everyone, I am glad to say I am starting to feel better, not quite 100% but getting there. The antibiotics have certainly helped. I was also Queen of Clean over at Freshly Made Sketches which made my day!Anyway I have had a play with this weeks Sketch Saturday Sketch

and I have used another gorgeous Digistamp Boutique image - Sketchy Daisy.


It is such a lovely sentiment. I coloured the image with Copics and the papers are form Hobbycraft. I kept it simple and added some faux stitching, a couple of punched butterflies and a few liquid pearls.

I would also like to enter this into


Thanks for looking!

15 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card Helen. Pleased you are on the mend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are feeling better! Love your card, A CAS design and lovely image and colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, clean and perfectly match to the sentiment. Pretty and love the color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card Helen, love this image and sentiment. The liquid pearls and butterflies are beautiful accents. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! ~ Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie,this is simply stunning, gorgeous creation in gorgeous colours, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pleased you are starting to feel better Helen and congrats on being 'Queen of Clean', I loved your telephone card.
    This card is gorgeous too, I love the image and a beautiful sentiment.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is such a pretty card and gorgeous image x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that's gorgeous Helen! Glad to hear you are feeling better.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Helen so pleased to see you are finally starting to feel better. Fabulous CAS card love your card design and the image. Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty Helen. Glad you are feeling better, hope you have a good weekend, Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous, Helen! I love the faux stitching, liquid pearls and off-set panel. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Keep It Clean and Simple!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! This is awesome! Love the coloring and the beautiful details.
    What a wonderful project, all of the details are stunning!It's very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous friendship card Helen..really lovely.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, they make my day!
Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...