Monday, 21 April 2014

Hello!

Morning everyone, hope you have all had lots of yummy Easter Eggs! Now I just about have time to enter this weeks Freshly Made Sketches!

I was browsing through my images and spotted this fabulous image from Birdie Brown and thought it would be perfect! Unfortunately her store has now closed but you can visit her here!


I coloured the image with Copics and the paper is from an Echo Park paper pad - Happy Days. I finished off with some faux stitching and the sentiment came with the image.

Thanks for looking!

15 comments:

  1. Such a cool CAS card, Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab CAS card Helen. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Helen, I love the image and wonderful colours.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous,lovely design and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Helen and a perfect CAS design... that telephone is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! This card is awesome!! I love the stitching and the image!!
    Thank you so much for joining us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Helen..hope you are well. Love this fabulous CAS card. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Helen, love it.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully done! I love that cute image and you've colored it perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable!! Love this stamp and all your stitching. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, Helen, on the win at FMS for this incredible CAS card!! I love it! It's a pleasure to meet you and become your newest follower! I hope you'll visit me and join my blog, too, if you like! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it, such a fun card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is brilliant and even more brilliant that you Queen of Clean this week on FMS, well deserved.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, they make my day!
Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...